× Members

Placed in Support Group

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #134059 by Cymbeline26
Placed in Support Group was created by Cymbeline26
Hi,

I had my medical assessment last week and I have been feeling very anxious waiting for the outcome. I phoned the DWP today and a nice gentleman told me I had been placed in the SG and that I should receive a confirmation letter shortly.

I was so relieved to hear this. I was expecting to have failed the medical. I don't think I could have got this result without your helpful guides and the wealth of people providing supporting documents with my claim. Once again, thank you B&W for your wonderful help.
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 2 weeks ago #134063 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Placed in Support Group

Cymbeline26 wrote: Hi,

I had my medical assessment last week and I have been feeling very anxious waiting for the outcome. I phoned the DWP today and a nice gentleman told me I had been placed in the SG and that I should receive a confirmation letter shortly.

I was so relieved to hear this. I was expecting to have failed the medical. I don't think I could have got this result without your helpful guides and the wealth of people providing supporting documents with my claim. Once again, thank you B&W for your wonderful help.

Hi C26,

I won't give you a "full blown" congratulations until you receive your SG Award Decision Notice letter. :)

Please return and let us know when you do !!

Thanks very much for your kind comments regarding B&W !! :)

bro58

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #134108 by Cymbeline26
Replied by Cymbeline26 on topic Placed in Support Group
Thank you Bro58.

I have received my award decision notice letter and confirmed I am in the Support Group. However there is no stipulation on timescale.

• bro58
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #134109 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Placed in Support Group

Cymbeline26 wrote: Thank you Bro58.

I have received my award decision notice letter and confirmed I am in the Support Group. However there is no stipulation on timescale.

Hi C26,

I can now offer my full "Congratulations" !! :cheer:

No, the Decision Notice letter doesn't include the prognosis of the SG award.

See : This Post. :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris