× Members

DLA to PIP

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #134066 by carleton
DLA to PIP was created by carleton
Got my claim form for the change from DLA to PIP 1st March and had a home assessment on the 17 March 2015 Today I received the brown envelope and thank god I have good news. I received enhanced rate for both care and mobility. Today being the 30 April. I have to admit that the man that came from ATOS was very good and spent 90 minutes with me. it was very hard to do but I had written my claim form with help from your web site and ATOS said that the more information the better. with the proviso that it is all true. Thanks :) again to you for the web site I could not have done it without you. What a relief .
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 week ago #134068 by
Replied by on topic DLA to PIP

carleton wrote: Got my claim form for the change from DLA to PIP 1st March and had a home assessment on the 17 March 2015 Today I received the brown envelope and thank god I have good news. I received enhanced rate for both care and mobility. Today being the 30 April. I have to admit that the man that came from ATOS was very good and spent 90 minutes with me. it was very hard to do but I had written my claim form with help from your web site and ATOS said that the more information the better. with the proviso that it is all true. Thanks :) again to you for the web site I could not have done it without you. What a relief .

That's really good news c !!! :cheer:

Enhanced PIP for both !! :cheer:

Thanks for letting us know and for your positive feedback regarding B&W.

bro58

More
9 years 1 week ago #134081 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA to PIP
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kinds words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris