× Members

Support group

More
9 years 1 week ago #134160 by tony
Support group was created by tony
:) Just received my Decision after a long wait that has had me stressed out & Placed in Support Group & that is thanks to you B&W. Id have been very surprised if turned down as I've only got one not very strong & limited arm & hoped recently to have had a full shoulder replacement but told that my shoulder had crumbled over the years, so they could not operate as it means losing this arm too. & advised that if I wanted to not lose the arm anyway that I should do very little with it as possible. I'm often in agony anyway. gutted, but at least ESA decision was the right one. I'm riddled also with rheumatoid Arthritis I my hips ankles knees + lower back & now in my neck. Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #134175 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Support group

tony wrote: :) Just received my Decision after a long wait that has had me stressed out & Placed in Support Group & that is thanks to you B&W. Id have been very surprised if turned down as I've only got one not very strong & limited arm & hoped recently to have had a full shoulder replacement but told that my shoulder had crumbled over the years, so they could not operate as it means losing this arm too. & advised that if I wanted to not lose the arm anyway that I should do very little with it as possible. I'm often in agony anyway. gutted, but at least ESA decision was the right one. I'm riddled also with rheumatoid Arthritis I my hips ankles knees + lower back & now in my neck. Many thanks

Hi t,

Congratulations on The SG Award ! :cheer:

A very good reason to make your first post on the forum.

Thanks for the positive feedback regarding B&W ! :)

As you now have your SG Decision Notice letter, you may find : This Post interesting.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris