× Members

In the support group

• chocolatepills22
  • Topic Author
9 years 5 days ago - 9 years 5 days ago #134584 by chocolatepills22
In the support group was created by chocolatepills22
I telephoned ESA yesterday for an update on my claim. They called me back this morning (within the 3 hours opening times limit)

I am just transferring from SDA to ESA. They tell me I have been put into the support group because my disability is severe enough. I don't know how many points I was awarded. But I am very happy.

Thank you to Benefits and Works for your files that helped me apply.

I await to receive a letter from them now, I am waiting for my Child Tax Credits to be transferred also.

Thank you again. Tracey
Last edit: 9 years 5 days ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 5 days ago - 9 years 5 days ago #134590 by
Replied by on topic In the support group

chocolatepills22 wrote: I telephoned ESA yesterday for an update on my claim. They called me back this morning (within the 3 hours opening times limit)

I am just transferring from SDA to ESA. They tell me I have been put into the support group because my disability is severe enough. I don't know how many points I was awarded. But I am very happy.

Thank you to Benefits and Works for your files that helped me apply.

I await to receive a letter from them now, I am waiting for my Child Tax Credits to be transferred also.

Thank you again. Tracey

Hi cp22,

Congratulations on being told that you are in The SG !! :cheer:

Thanks for letting us know and for your positive feedback ! :)

You may find the information in : This Post informative in anticipation of receiving your ESA SG Decision Notice letter.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 5 days ago by .

More
9 years 5 days ago #134601 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic In the support group
That's very good news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: chocolatepills22

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris