× Members

WERE TO SEND ESA50

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #135622 by Samra
WERE TO SEND ESA50 was created by Samra
Hi I've just received a health care assessment letter advisory letter ivevrecieved to esa50 they just sent a letter today please advise what to do
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #135644 by
Replied by on topic Health assessment

Samra wrote: Hi I've just received a health care assessment letter advisory letter ivevrecieved to esa50 they just sent a letter today please advise what to do

Hi S,

From your previous posts, I gather that you are currently in The Support Group (SG) of ESA.

Can you please clarify :

Have you received a letter from : The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (Maximus) who took over the ESA WCA Contract from ATOS on 02/03/15, giving you an appointment for a face to face medical without you being sent an ESA50 to fill in ?

Or

Have you just received an ESA50 through the post with a covering letter giving you a date for when you must return it

bro58

More
8 years 11 months ago #135646 by Samra
Replied by Samra on topic Health assessment
Yes I'm in support group I was placed in support group last year no assessment and now I got this letter

More
8 years 11 months ago #135647 by Samra
No esa50 form just health assessment advisory service letter it says your appointment for a assessment with a health care professional and goes on to say we have been asked by the department for work and pensions DWP to carry out a assessment in relation to your benifets claim we have arranged a appointment , I haven't had a ESA50 and I get this letter in the post today I don't understand

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #135648 by Samra
Or is it for pip I don't get it I just got awarded pip in March
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by .

8 years 11 months ago #135655 by
Replied by on topic Health assessment

Samra wrote: Or is it for pip I don't get it I just got awarded pip in March

Hi S,

If the letter is from : The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (Maximus) who took over the ESA WCA Contract from ATOS on 02/03/15, it will be to reassess your ESA SG Award.

We have heard from quite a lot of members who have been summoned to an ESA Face to Face (F2F) "medical" with Maximus who have not been given the opportunity to fill in and supply a current ESA50 :

See the following B&W News Articles regarding this : Here, Here and Here where one of members successfully challenged Maximus.

The same thing has happened to several of our members.

Have a look at : This Topic from a week ago.

You can contact Maximus and challenge them as I have advised in previous posts.

bro58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris