× Members

SDA to ESA Support without medical

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #136040 by Domin
SDA to ESA Support without medical was created by Domin
Shocked and amazed, but so relieved to have received a call from DWP today, (just three weeks after I sent in my completed form with support letters) informing me I'm being put into the support group of ESA without a medical! The award is for three years.

Just wanted to send a big thank you to everyone at Benefits and Work for all the marvellous guides and support, without which I'm sure I would have struggled to get this result.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #136044 by

domin wrote: Shocked and amazed, but so relieved to have received a call from DWP today, (just three weeks after I sent in my completed form with support letters) informing me I'm being put into the support group of ESA without a medical! The award is for three years.

Just wanted to send a big thank you to everyone at Benefits and Work for all the marvellous guides and support, without which I'm sure I would have struggled to get this result.

Great News d !!!! :cheer:

Thanks for your very kind words regarding B&W !!!! :)

bro58

More
8 years 11 months ago #136056 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic SDA to ESA Support without medical
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris