× Members

Thanks!

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138643 by Scribbles163
Thanks! was created by Scribbles163
Hello,

I have never posted on here before. I just wanted to say thanks for your brilliant guide for PIP. After a year and a half (I started my claim in Feb 2014) I have today found out that I won my PIP reconsideration and was awarded standard rates for both for 5 years :)

It was a ridiculously stressful process but your guides were very helpful in giving me a calm and precise way to outline my medical health for them. I'm really glad I spent the money to get them!

Many thanks,
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138653 by
Replied by on topic Thanks!

Scribbles163 wrote: Hello,

I have never posted on here before. I just wanted to say thanks for your brilliant guide for PIP. After a year and a half (I started my claim in Feb 2014) I have today found out that I won my PIP reconsideration and was awarded standard rates for both for 5 years :)

It was a ridiculously stressful process but your guides were very helpful in giving me a calm and precise way to outline my medical health for them. I'm really glad I spent the money to get them!

Many thanks,

Hi S163,

A very good reason for making your first post !!!

Well done !!!! :cheer:

Thanks for taking the time to share your good news and thank you for your very kind comments regarding B&W ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

More
8 years 9 months ago #138753 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Thanks!
That is very good news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scribbles163

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris