× Members

PIP

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #139430 by Jan
PIP was created by Jan
I would just like to say thank you for the information you give on your site for filling in the dreaded PIP form. As my condition changed I went for PIP from DLA, I had my home visit asceesment three weeks ago I was so worried that I would have to go to consideration. But I'm extremely pleased I could not believe it when I opened the letter and I had enhanced care and mobility.. Without your advice and support I would not of been able to give all the information needed.
I can relax and continue my life. Thank you again I hope more people use your information it's well worth the money to join.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #139432 by
Replied by on topic PIP

Jan wrote: I would just like to say thank you for the information you give on your site for filling in the dreaded PIP form. As my condition changed I went for PIP from DLA, I had my home visit asceesment three weeks ago I was so worried that I would have to go to consideration. But I'm extremely pleased I could not believe it when I opened the letter and I had enhanced care and mobility.. Without your advice and support I would not of been able to give all the information needed.
I can relax and continue my life. Thank you again I hope more people use your information it's well worth the money to join.

Hi J,

That's really good news !! :cheer:

Congratulations on the Enhanced PIP Awards for "both" !!

You positive comments regarding B&W are much appreciated by all !! :)

bro58

More
8 years 9 months ago #139449 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris