× Members

NEXT MEDICAL

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #140403 by ALPHA
NEXT MEDICAL was created by ALPHA
I was given 2 years in March 2013 by a tribunal so when could I or others for that matter expect to be reassessed ? From the experience and yourself what timescales are we looking at.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #140408 by
Replied by on topic NEXT MEDICAL

ALPHA wrote: I was given 2 years in March 2013 by a tribunal so when could I or others for that matter expect to be reassessed ? From the experience and yourself what timescales are we looking at.

Hi A,

If you had an ESA Award from March 2013 with a 2 year prognosis, you should have received your ESA50 for reassessment around January/February 2015.

As you have not, your reassessment date may have been deferred to a later date due to the ESA backlog.

See : This Topic and : This more recent topic.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by .

More
8 years 7 months ago #141195 by ALPHA
Replied by ALPHA on topic NEXT MEDICAL
Do you have any idea when I would be receiving the ESA50

More
8 years 7 months ago #141208 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic NEXT MEDICAL

ALPHA wrote: Do you have any idea when I would be receiving the ESA50

The only way that you will know when you will likely be re-assessed is for you to contact the DWP and ask.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 7 months ago #141217 by ALPHA
I fear contacting them but Sandra had and we both were to be assessed in March 2015. I live in London so would be confident in assuming that my next assessment will around the same time as Sandra's March 2017 ?

Thanks

#37 sandra 2015-03-04 11:54
Hi.i was due to be reassessed on the 14th of this month,just phoned dwp and my assessment has been deffered to march 2017,they wont be contacting me until dec 2016,i am so relieved.
Just thought I would let everyone know that the scans are still running.

More
8 years 7 months ago #141234 by ALPHA
THE ESA PHONE NUMBER DWP : 0345 608 8545 Press Option 3 for ESA. (Open 8AM-6PM. Mon-Fri.)

in phoning the ESA Call Centre.

These Call Responders do not have the executive power to instigate a reassessment any earlier than the recommended date that is on your file.

Referrals and re-referrals to Maximus are dealt with by The WCA Team based in the Benefits Office/Centre that administers your ESA.

After you have answered a couple of security questions, you simply have to ask "Can you please tell me the recommended date for my next reassessment ?"

The Call Responder will look on-screen at your ESA file and tell you the recommended date that they see.

End of conversation !!

bro58

bro58 gave me the confidence to call I kept his words in front of me so I know what to say it lasted about 10 minutes the full call. He did however wanted to know what the call was about before the security questions after which like Sandra my reassessment date is March 17.

I ended the call saying that should be enough time for me to become better as Employment Support Allowance is a benefit to support us become healthy enough to work again as were not scroungers or parasites and to make the listening DWP aware of this.

Thank You
bro58 and Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.