× Members

PIP Additional Information Sheets

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140545 by Eliza1091
PIP Additional Information Sheets was created by Eliza1091
Hope this hasn't been asked before. I understand it's possible to provide my PIP answers on extra sheets of paper attached to the back of the form. I was just wondering what I need to write in the answer box - is See Attached Sheet for Question X about right? I know each sheet needs my NI no. Thanks
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #140549 by
Replied by on topic PIP Additional Information Sheets

Eliza1091 wrote: Hope this hasn't been asked before. I understand it's possible to provide my PIP answers on extra sheets of paper attached to the back of the form. I was just wondering what I need to write in the answer box - is See Attached Sheet for Question X about right? I know each sheet needs my NI no. Thanks

Hi E1091,

You should put your name, DOB, and National Insurance Number at the top of any added A4 pages, it is also best to number each added page 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3, etc.

You can either start writing your response in the PIP 2 Form text boxes, then write at the bottom of the box "Continued on extra A4 Page xx of xx", or you can simply write in the text box "See my response on extra A4 Page xx of xx" !

bro58

More
8 years 7 months ago #140571 by Sarah444
Replied by Sarah444 on topic PIP Additional Information Sheets
This response is helpful thank you. Just to ask, on some of the questions the box to be ticked doesn't really apply to me. My question is instead of ticking a box can I write please see additional sheet for response? Thank you

8 years 7 months ago #140584 by
Replied by on topic PIP Additional Information Sheets

Sarah444 wrote: This response is helpful thank you. Just to ask, on some of the questions the box to be ticked doesn't really apply to me. My question is instead of ticking a box can I write please see additional sheet for response? Thank you

Hi S444,

Yes, you could !!

Do not be constrained by the "tick box" options,if they are not applicable, don't tick them !

Instead, you could write something along the lines : "None of the available tick box options are applicable to me, please see my response at added A4 Page xx of xx"

bro58

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #141869 by Sarah444
Replied by Sarah444 on topic PIP Additional Information Sheets
Apologies if this question has been asked before or the answer is in the guides. I have received my PIP application having previously been awarded indefinite/lifetime award of DLA. I am completely overwhelmed by the whole process.

Is it OK to tick more than one box in the questions?

ie: In washing & bathing. I require assistance getting in and out of the bath or shower, plus help washing.

I do understand that I can provide additional information to describe the difficulties I have.

Thank you.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #141885 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Additional Information Sheets
Hi Sarah,

I have combined your query with your previous thread so that everything is kept in one place for you.

You should tick only the highest scoring descriptor that applies to you. If none of them accurately reflect your limitations you should, as described above, leave them blank and utilise the text box instead. This is explained in our PIP guides.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.