× Members

ESA WC Reassessments

More
8 years 7 months ago #141802 by Augustus
ESA WC Reassessments was created by Augustus
Hi

Regarding your latest enewsletter, I am writing about news that Maximus is on a recruiting drive.

I have had my ESA reassessment put back, like many, for two years. Can I ask if this date is absolute?

Or, in other words, can I receive a new ESA50 at any time within the next two years.?

I know you can be reassessed at any time under the law, but with this news about.Maximus, I just wanted to know whether being told the next assessment date is info. That is fixed in stone.

Thank you

A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #141809 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA WC Reassessments
Augustus

The DWP can initiate a re-assessment of an ESA claim at any time after three months have elapsed since the Decision was made, so far we have not seen any claimants who's re-assessment date has been deferred called "early", but this is most likely the result of the on-going queues rather policy, I think it likely that those assessment centres that clear their queues will begin calling claimants who have been deferred.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris