× Members

Doctors not following appeal submission

More
8 years 6 months ago #142461 by Scotboy
H also wanted to check after being on jsa for three weeks and appealing esa, requesting assessment rate, what date should you start sending back doctors fit notes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142465 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Doctors not following appeal submission

Scotboy wrote: H also wanted to check after being on jsa for three weeks and appealing esa, requesting assessment rate, what date should you start sending back doctors fit notes?

Even though you have been claiming JSA, I would try and get a Fit Note starting from the day after your ESA was originally stopped.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #142480 by Scotboy
Replied by Scotboy on topic Doctors not following appeal submission
Ok thanks Gordon I'll do that, I was reluctant as thought might affect the JSA.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142481 by Scotboy
Do I only send in the fit note once I have me appeal acknowledgement?

More
8 years 6 months ago #142490 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Doctors not following appeal submission

Scotboy wrote: Ok thanks Gordon I'll do that, I was reluctant as thought might affect the JSA.

You shouldn't submit the Fit Note until you have been put back onto ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scotboy

More
8 years 6 months ago #142735 by Scotboy
I asked in my appeal letter to be placed back on esa assesment, I have received the acknowledgement letter, I will get a fit note that follows on form the previous ones end date and submit when back on esa. Do I have to call DWP and request separately to be also placed on esa while on appeal or will DWP confirm that? thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.