× Members

ESA letterd

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #142717 by Susan Smith
ESA letterd was created by Susan Smith
Hi, was wondering if you could help with my query please.
I had the usual letter from dwp in March 2014 to say that Your claim for Esa and support allowance changes in security benefits and from April 2014 rates will change, however, today I received a letter dated 16 October anf it says , Your claim for Esa support allowance, a change in the employment and support allowance rate payable.
It says that we have looked at your claim again following a recent change and from 11 April 2015 my payment has increased slightly, the last page says its from 11 April 2015 until 4 December 2015.
I have rang the Dwp to tell them my mobility has got alot worse, but this was for Dla.
Any ideas please.
many thanks
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142724 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA letterd
Hi Susan,

Did you get your annual advice letter in the spring of this year telling you what your ESA would be from April onwards? You say that you got one on 2014 but I would have expected one to have arrived this year too. It is possible that this has been sent out late.

The November date does not relate to the length of ESA award, it is just an administrative matter that relates to when the Christmas bonus is calculated.

If the letter is not clear, the only thing you can really do is contact DWP and ask what it is about.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #142731 by Susan Smith
Replied by Susan Smith on topic ESA letterd
Hi, no I didnt get a letter earlier on this year reagrding increase, this is the only letter this year, however, I did ring the Esa people to ask when I would be likely to have a review about 3 months ago now and they told me it would probably be reviewed in 2017, I dont really want to ring them again incase I rock the boat anymore.
Thank you

More
8 years 6 months ago #142732 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA letterd

Susan Smith wrote: Hi, no I didnt get a letter earlier on this year reagrding increase, this is the only letter this year, however, I did ring the Esa people to ask when I would be likely to have a review about 3 months ago now and they told me it would probably be reviewed in 2017, I dont really want to ring them again incase I rock the boat anymore.
Thank you

How much was the increase?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #142733 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA letterd

Susan Smith wrote: Hi, no I didnt get a letter earlier on this year reagrding increase, this is the only letter this year, however, I did ring the Esa people to ask when I would be likely to have a review about 3 months ago now and they told me it would probably be reviewed in 2017, I dont really want to ring them again incase I rock the boat anymore.
Thank you

How much was the increase?

Gordon

More
8 years 6 months ago #142740 by Susan Smith
Replied by Susan Smith on topic ESA letterd
The increase is just £1.15 pence, and im in the support group contribution based.
Thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.