× Members

ESA

• Lesann
  • Topic Author
8 years 6 months ago #143003 by Lesann
ESA was created by Lesann
Please can someone give me a time scale to when i should hear if i've got into the support group[/u][/b]. I went for my assessment two weeks ago, as of yet i haven't heard anything. I not quite sure what kind of assessment i thought i'd have but, only had to answer questions, i was expecting to have a proper medical. Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143014 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA

Lesann wrote: Please can someone give me a time scale to when i should hear if i've got into the support group[/u][/b]. I went for my assessment two weeks ago, as of yet i haven't heard anything. I not quite sure what kind of assessment i thought i'd have but, only had to answer questions, i was expecting to have a proper medical. Many Thanks

Benefit assessments are primarily interviews rather than a physical examination.

ESA usually take a couple of weeks, so you might want to contact the DWP to find out what is going on, even if a Decision has been made, it is very unlikely that they will tell you the result on the phone, you'll have to wait for the Decision Letter.

ESA: 0345 608 8545 Press Option 3 for ESA. (Open 8AM-6PM. Mon-Fri.)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris