× Members

Silly Question

More
8 years 6 months ago #143636 by petrocelli
Silly Question was created by petrocelli
:woohoo:

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there's Transition Provision for Voluntary Work IB-ESA, as there are Transition Provisions Financially!

Thanks

P.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143647 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Silly Question

petrocelli wrote: :woohoo:

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there's Transition Provision for Voluntary Work IB-ESA, as there are Transition Provisions Financially!

Thanks

P.

I'm not really sure I understand what you are asking :)

Both IB and ESA allow claimants to perform voluntary work, although a claimant needs to be careful that the work they do is actually classed as voluntary, for example, working for no pay is not the same a voluntary work.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #143812 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic Silly Question
:woohoo:

Hi G, you're not alone there :huh:

IIf someone had informed DWP whilst on IB about VW, would could that be understood to be carried on to ESA?

P

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #143829 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Silly Question

petrocelli wrote: :woohoo:

Hi G, you're not alone there :huh:

IIf someone had informed DWP whilst on IB about VW, would could that be understood to be carried on to ESA?

P

The rules for PW are not entirely the same between IB and ESA, so I would inform them on transfer, that way they'll have all of the necessary paperwork on file.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: petrocelli

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris