× Members

Successful first time PIP application

More
8 years 6 months ago #143774 by astpierre
Successful first time PIP application was created by astpierre
Thank you for the clear, concise information to assist with PIP applications. I work full time despite my serious disabilities and was shocked to find out that just by telephoning the PIP helpline for information, I had entered into the process and my DLA was terminated to my horror. Without my Motability car, I would not be able to work. Motability stepped in and paid for my car whilst my application for PIP was processed. This would never have been a problem if the PIP helpline had told me that by making a phone call for more information, I had entered into the process and the clock was ticking. I was awarded the enhanced rate for personal care and mobility but I found the process to be brutal, degrading and damaging. A gruelling experience that has affected my health. Your information made sure I presented the facts in a way that could guarantee a clear assessment result. Thank you and good luck to everyone else!
The following user(s) said Thank You: waheed alam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 6 months ago #143781 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Successful first time PIP application
Great news.

Well done.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143796 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Successful first time PIP application
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris