× Members

Pip

More
8 years 5 months ago #144069 by Sharon
Pip was created by Sharon
Hi,can somebody help I receive pip i have had 1 reconsideration which was granted how many can I have and is there a risk of losing everything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144091 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Pip
By reconsideration do you mean your symptoms have worsened so you applied for an increase in your award?

If so there is no limit as such but obviously once you are on the highest rate(s) there would be no point in requesting any more

As part of a reconsideration the decision maker could decide you are not entitled to the points you already have but this would seem unlikely.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by foss27.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156227 by Sharon
Replied by Sharon on topic Pip
In the beginning I received low care and low mobility even though I use arthritic crutches applied for mandatory reconsideration they granted me high care only by an extra 1 point and still low mobility for 4 years until sept 2017 they said I will receive a call from them in sept 2016 to see if anything has changed,now my mobility has worsened I now use indoor walker also outdoor but I have been told if I say my mobility has worsened I will need to make a new claim and I may lose everything,this is so stressful I just don't know what to do because I don't know if I have to tell them about the changes in my mobility or not if I do there is a risk of me losing everything if I don't tell them now they will ask me of any changes in sept with the call back so I can't win I dread of going to an appeal only I don't know how it all works if I don't say anything I don't know if I am doing wrong also if I say something it might be wrong,what will happen in 2017 when its due to end will it carry on or will I need to make a new claim.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156264 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

Sharon wrote: In the beginning I received low care and low mobility even though I use arthritic crutches applied for mandatory reconsideration they granted me high care only by an extra 1 point and still low mobility for 4 years until sept 2017 they said I will receive a call from them in sept 2016 to see if anything has changed,now my mobility has worsened I now use indoor walker also outdoor but I have been told if I say my mobility has worsened I will need to make a new claim and I may lose everything,this is so stressful I just don't know what to do because I don't know if I have to tell them about the changes in my mobility or not if I do there is a risk of me losing everything if I don't tell them now they will ask me of any changes in sept with the call back so I can't win I dread of going to an appeal only I don't know how it all works if I don't say anything I don't know if I am doing wrong also if I say something it might be wrong,what will happen in 2017 when its due to end will it carry on or will I need to make a new claim.

You don't need to post your question multiple times, moderators are only on at certain times of the day.

Unless you believe that you now meet the criteria for an Enhanced Mobility award you don't need to contact the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #156333 by Sharon
Replied by Sharon on topic Pip
I am finding this site very difficult to use I'm not quite sure how it works as it shows with my mistakes.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156344 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

Sharon wrote: I am finding this site very difficult to use I'm not quite sure how it works as it shows with my mistakes.

I'm sorry to hear this is there anything we can do to help?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.