× Members

Thank you B and W

More
8 years 6 months ago #144125 by jillayamonte
Thank you B and W was created by jillayamonte
A HUGE THANK YOU B & W! for all the hard work, that each and every one of you, put into this amazing site. I have been placed into the support group for another 2 years without a medical! (last time around I had to go to tribunal ) I really can not put into words how grateful I am to you all, for the support ,advice and information you give us. Well worth every penny of the subscription fee!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JenJJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 6 months ago #144133 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Thank you B and W
Delighted to hear of your success.

More
8 years 6 months ago #144140 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Thank you B and W

halfpotscreamer wrote: A HUGE THANK YOU B & W! for all the hard work, that each and every one of you, put into this amazing site. I have been placed into the support group for another 2 years without a medical! (last time around I had to go to tribunal ) I really can not put into words how grateful I am to you all, for the support ,advice and information you give us. Well worth every penny of the subscription fee!

Congratulations.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jillayamonte

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris