× Members

ESA Update

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144941 by hicky1
ESA Update was created by hicky1
Hi thought i would keep you all updated my daughter is on week 10 of assessment phase and i emailed maximus for an update this morning they emailed back saying they have sent file back as they were able to advise the DWP without a face to face.

Am i correct in thinking she has been placed in WRAG or Support group ?
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #144951 by
Replied by on topic ESA Update

hicky1 wrote: Hi thought i would keep you all updated my daughter is on week 10 of assessment phase and i emailed maximus for an update this morning they emailed back saying they have sent file back as they were able to advise the DWP without a face to face.

Am i correct in thinking she has been placed in WRAG or Support group ?

Hi h1,

Yes, she cannot be found fit for work without first having a face to face !

So, it will be WRAG or SG !! :)

Please let us know when she receives her decision.

bro58

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144963 by hicky1
Replied by hicky1 on topic ESA Update
I phoned the DWP but not showing anything on screen all they told me was that her next fit note due around 14th December. Bit worried now

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144965 by
Replied by on topic ESA Update

hicky1 wrote: I phoned the DWP but not showing anything on screen all they told me was that her next fit note due around 14th December. Bit worried now

Hi h1,

Once Maximus return her file to DWP with recommendations made within The ESA85A Medical Report, a DWP ESA Decision Maker (DM) then has to look at it and come to a decision. (WRAG or SG)

It can then take up to a fortnight for their decision to show on the claimant's file.

It is probable that The DM has not yet made a decision, or if they have, her file has not been updated to reflect this.

DWP ESA Call Responders only have access to limited information on-screen, i.e. what has been placed on the file by someone else.

Keep sending fit notes in until she receives a written ESA Decision Notice letter when she should be told that she no longer has to submit fit notes.

bro58

More
8 years 5 months ago #144982 by hicky1
had another email of maximus saying file was closed and sent back on the 13th of november so hopefully we should hear soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 4 months ago #146174 by hicky1
The DWP have had file for 4 weeks and still I've heard nothing from them about a decision is this normal to wait this long?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.