× Members

Assessment 3 months after wining ESA tribunal?

More
8 years 5 months ago #142217 by slugsta
Hi Ana,

Due to delays in the system, I'm afraid it is not uncommon to have to undergo a reassessment whilst awaiting a tribunal :( You are obliged to co-operate and fill in the ESA50 in full, as if this were your first claim.

The tribunal decision, when it is reached, will run from the date of the previous decision to the date of the new one. The decision on the new claim will then come into effect. Of course, you will be entitled to appeal the new decision if necessary...

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: anumao

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #145039 by anumao
My appeal was successful! :woohoo:
Points raised from 6 given in the medical to 27 in Tribunal!
Thank you all so much for the help and the guides which helped me navigate through the nightmare so many of us have to go through. I couldn't have done it without you.
Ana
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #145042 by

ana wrote: My appeal was successful! :woohoo:
Thank you all so much for the help and the guides which helped me navigate through the nightmare so many of us have to go through. I couldn't have done it without you.
Ana

Hi a,

Many congratulations on your successful appeal ! :cheer:

Thanks for the positive comments regarding our guides ! :)

Looking back at your previous topic : Here I assume this was your ESA appeal.

Where you placed into the WRAG or The SG ?

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

More
8 years 4 months ago #145045 by slugsta
That' great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: anumao

More
8 years 4 months ago #145056 by TheHud
Seriously well done, what an increase. How bad was the assessment person, terrible to put you through that.

Now breath easy and relax :)

More
8 years 4 months ago #145202 by anumao
Hi Bro58
I was placed in support group with 2 years recommendation for next assessment. I don't believe for a minute they will leave me in peace for 2 years :unsure:
The Judge and Dr. on the panel were fantastic!
Ana

bro58 wrote:

ana wrote: My appeal was successful! :woohoo:
Ana

Hi a,

Many congratulations on your successful appeal ! :cheer:

Thanks for the positive comments regarding our guides ! :)

Looking back at your previous topic : Here I assume this was your ESA appeal.

Where you placed into the WRAG or The SG ?

bro58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.