× Members

PIP Success

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145598 by Tink66
PIP Success was created by Tink66
Hi, I just want to say that that I have had my PIP Assessment on the 16/11 and today I have received the dreaded brown envelope.
I was on Enhanced Care and Standard Mobility.........they have kept my Enhanced Care and given me Enhanced Mobility both until November 2021... :woohoo:
I used the guides and when I went for the assessment the lady said that they were going to do a paper based award, but I had missed some questions out....I'm sure I didn't.
Anyway she did say that she would put down a review of 5 yrs.......................so soo happy..

Thankyou all so much..
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145612 by
Replied by on topic PIP Success

Tink66 wrote: Hi, I just want to say that that I have had my PIP Assessment on the 16/11 and today I have received the dreaded brown envelope.
I was on Enhanced Care and Standard Mobility.........they have kept my Enhanced Care and given me Enhanced Mobility both until November 2021... :woohoo:
I used the guides and when I went for the assessment the lady said that they were going to do a paper based award, but I had missed some questions out....I'm sure I didn't.
Anyway she did say that she would put down a review of 5 yrs.......................so soo happy..

Thankyou all so much..

Hi T66,

What a great outcome !!! :cheer:

I am really pleased for you !

Thanks for letting us all know !!! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

More
8 years 5 months ago #145629 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Success
That's great news! Thanks for taking the time to let us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tink66

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris