× Members

Pip assessment worries

More
8 years 5 months ago #145908 by Gina1985
Pip assessment worries was created by Gina1985
Hello I have finally received my letter for my face to face its on Tuesday 15 th dec however now I am worrying about it all.i just wondered if anyone knew if I turn up to the assessment alone will this go against me ?because my sister who is the one who helps me on a daily basis is away for the week that week 'typical '. i suffer from ocd,anxiety and sciatica and panic attacks.i asked for a home visit but did not get one .thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #145912 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessment worries

Gina1985 wrote: Hello I have finally received my letter for my face to face its on Tuesday 15 th dec however now I am worrying about it all.i just wondered if anyone knew if I turn up to the assessment alone will this go against me ?because my sister who is the one who helps me on a daily basis is away for the week that week 'typical '. i suffer from ocd,anxiety and sciatica and panic attacks.i asked for a home visit but did not get one .thanks in advance

If you are hoping to score points for needing someone with you to perform an activity, for example; Going Out, then going on your own will certainly be effected by your going to the assessment on your own.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #145913 by Gordon

Gina1985 wrote: Hello I have finally received my letter for my face to face its on Tuesday 15 th dec however now I am worrying about it all.i just wondered if anyone knew if I turn up to the assessment alone will this go against me ?because my sister who is the one who helps me on a daily basis is away for the week that week 'typical '. i suffer from ocd,anxiety and sciatica and panic attacks.i asked for a home visit but did not get one .thanks in advance

If you are hoping to score points for needing someone with you to perform an activity, for example; Going Out, then going on your own will certainly be effected by your going to the assessment on your own.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #145919 by Gina1985
Replied by Gina1985 on topic Pip assessment worries
Ok thankyou im thinking about ringing up to explain my problem to them and see what they can do :-)

More
8 years 5 months ago #145924 by Gordon

Gina1985 wrote: Ok thankyou im thinking about ringing up to explain my problem to them and see what they can do :-)

If you are hoping for a home assessment then you really need a GP letter to support the request, it's unlikely that you'll get one without one.

Gordon

More
8 years 5 months ago #146246 by Gina1985
Replied by Gina1985 on topic Pip assessment worries
Thankyou very much for your help they said I was unable to get a home visit so I have rearranged the assessment it's now on 24th dec they have gave me a location much closer to home though so that's good

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.