× Members

Tribunal

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #146332 by tedthered64
Tribunal was created by tedthered64
Hi all

Got the date for my tribunal for ESA, 3 weeks time.

I have supplied all of my information to the tribunal, including copies of the documents that the DWP failed to include to the courts in thier tribunal bundle.

I am not taking a welfare adviser with me, just my career, daughter.

Is there anywhere on the site that I can get some information on what to expect on the day regards how the tribunal works and what sortof questions I am likely to be asked.

Irrespective of the outcome, the information that I have recieved from you moderators on here as been invaluable and I would like to thank all of you for that.

Regards

Ted
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #146340 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Tribunal
Hi Ted,

This video shows, in general terms, what to expect from a tribunal

The video they tried to ban

The 'Spotlights' are of the forum also has a thread giving good advice

Appearance before tribunals

In addition to this, the FAQs also have a section dealing with appeals, this one in particular should be helpful

Preparing for a Tribunal

Thank you for your kind words, I do hope you will have good news for us after the appeal.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: tedthered64

More
8 years 5 months ago #146342 by tedthered64
Replied by tedthered64 on topic Tribunal
Thanks Mrs Hurty
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
8 years 5 months ago #146362 by tedthered64
Looking at the information it says to make 3 copies of everything, does this include the bundle from the DWP?

Thanks
Ted

More
8 years 5 months ago #146374 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Tribunal

tedthered64 wrote: Looking at the information it says to make 3 copies of everything, does this include the bundle from the DWP?

Thanks
Ted

You only need to take three copies, I'd advise five, of any new evidence that you want to submit on the day, if you do then you need to limit it to a page or you risk the hearing be adjourned,

If you don't have anything new then you just need to take all the paperwork you have received in regard to the appeal; basically your submission and evidence and the DWP's submission and evidence.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: tedthered64

More
8 years 5 months ago #146378 by tedthered64
Thanks Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris