× Members

Paper based evidence no F2F -will i wont i get PIP

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #146597 by scarlett73
My carer received a call this morning from the DWP and was asked several questions about my illness. The woman said that i would not have to do a face to face interview (I am so relieved) and they would base their decision on my paper evidence. I do not want to get my hopes up, but does this mean that i will definitely be awarded PIP?

I have to thank everyone at B&W for getting me through filling out the form, there is no way i would have got this far with out you. I eagerly await my decision i shall keep you posted
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago #146601 by bro58

scarlett73 wrote: My carer received a call this morning from the DWP and was asked several questions about my illness. The woman said that i would not have to do a face to face interview (I am so relieved) and they would base their decision on my paper evidence. I do not want to get my hopes up, but does this mean that i will definitely be awarded PIP?

I have to thank everyone at B&W for getting me through filling out the form, there is no way i would have got this far with out you. I eagerly await my decision i shall keep you posted

Hi s73,

Good news on receiving a paper based assessment !

I am afraid that with PIP, having a paper based assessment is no indication of whether or not you will be awarded PIP.

Hopefully you will receive the correct award ! :)

Please keep us updated, and thanks for your kind words ! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris