× Members

PIP reassessment success

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #147979 by Suebnm
PIP reassessment success was created by Suebnm
I first claimed PIP in 2013 and initially didn't use your guides, I was a first time claimant not having had DLA or PIP before.
I was awarded enhanced mobility and eventually ,after a huge struggle, they added standard daily living.

I just have had a reassessment over a year in advance of my PIP claim end date and used your claim guides right from the beginning and have had news today I have received the enhanced rate of both parts straight off. I was much better prepared for the actual ATOS assessment this time.
No need for appeals MR's or anything else. Its for 3 years.

I cannot express in words how grateful I am to you all at Benefits and Work.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #147984 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP reassessment success

Suze wrote: I first claimed PIP in 2013 and initially didn't use your guides, I was a first time claimant not having had DLA or PIP before.
I was awarded enhanced mobility and eventually ,after a huge struggle, they added standard daily living.

I just have had a reassessment over a year in advance of my PIP claim end date and used your claim guides right from the beginning and have had news today I have received the enhanced rate of both parts straight off. I was much better prepared for the actual ATOS assessment this time.
No need for appeals MR's or anything else. Its for 3 years.

I cannot express in words how grateful I am to you all at Benefits and Work.

Hi S,

Great News !!! :cheer:

I am really pleased that B&W was able to support you through your PIP Renewal ! :)

Thanks for letting us all know !

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris