× Members

got there in the end

More
8 years 4 months ago #148231 by ty
got there in the end was created by ty
hello again.

Just an update. I am in the assessment phase of ESA and posted up when I had queries regarding WFI letter - thanks to those who replied (Foss27-Gordon-Bud-Elisa).

Had a thorough, but fair, WCA assessment with capita. Brown envelope day today - got put in support group.

The mods would be proud of me - I threw "reliably" in answering every question, query or example :woohoo:

Ty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago #148238 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic got there in the end

ty wrote: hello again.

Just an update. I am in the assessment phase of ESA and posted up when I had queries regarding WFI letter - thanks to those who replied (Foss27-Gordon-Bud-Elisa).

Had a thorough, but fair, WCA assessment with capita. Brown envelope day today - got put in support group.

The mods would be proud of me - I threw "reliably" in answering every question, query or example :woohoo:

Ty

Hi ty,

Great News and Well Done !!!! :cheer:

I am sure all at B&W will be pleased that they were able to help !!! :)

You may now find : This Post informative !

bro58

More
8 years 3 months ago #148953 by ty
Replied by ty on topic got there in the end
update.

sent off for a copy of LT54 and ESA85 - thanks for the tip bro 58 ;-)

Also, checked the prognosis date - review date is 3 years from assessment. Well, whilst they could review at any time, here's hoping they wont!

Ty

More
8 years 3 months ago #149009 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic got there in the end
That's great news ty! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris