× Members

Thank you

More
8 years 2 months ago #152986 by LynJCot
Thank you was created by LynJCot
Thank you so much to everyone at B&W. My daughter (full lower limb amputee +stroke) has just been awarded enhanced PiP for both care & mobility for 3 years. Could not have done it without the support of the Guides etc. When her ESA was done 2 years ago we had to go to Tribunal - she went in with 6 points and came out with 33! your Guides helped us then too & I even researched Case Law re ESA cases. I noted to the Judge that the ATOS interviewer wasn't even following their own training manual guidelines - thanks to B&W excellent publications.. We are so relieved as it is so stressful just to have to prove the level of difficulties caused through cancer & a stroke. THANK YOU and keep up the good work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #153027 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Thank you
Hi Lyn and welcome to the forum. What a great first post! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us of your daughter's PIP award and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris