× Members

Received the dreaded brown envelope

More
8 years 2 months ago #153170 by Rainbow
Replied by Rainbow on topic Received the dreaded brown envelope
Many thanks for your reply I have bookmarked this page now. Sorry I have another question I am due to see a psychiatrist on Thursday who I'm hoping will write some medical evidence, I don't see him often and I don't have a cpn what sort of medical evidence should I ask him to write?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #153179 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Received the dreaded brown envelope

Rainbow wrote: Many thanks for your reply I have bookmarked this page now. Sorry I have another question I am due to see a psychiatrist on Thursday who I'm hoping will write some medical evidence, I don't see him often and I don't have a cpn what sort of medical evidence should I ask him to write?

Hi R,

To give you some idea what type of written support you are looking for, see these two posts : Here and Here.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157626 by Rainbow
Hi all so I sent my hoe your disability form affects you on the 19th March I just rang Maximus who said a written report had been done and that I do not need to attend a medical, the decision now is with dwp I am absolutely petrified of the outcome should I take it as a positive or negative that I didn't need a medical.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157629 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Received the dreaded brown envelope

Rainbow wrote: Hi all so I sent my hoe your disability form affects you on the 19th March I just rang Maximus who said a written report had been done and that I do not need to attend a medical, the decision now is with dwp I am absolutely petrified of the outcome should I take it as a positive or negative that I didn't need a medical.

I'm afraid there is no way to predict the outcome based on your not having a face to face. Sorry!

Decision are currently taking in excess of eight weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #157632 by Rainbow
Many thanks for your prompt reply just going to have to keep everything crossed :unsure:

More
8 years 1 week ago #157637 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Received the dreaded brown envelope
The waiting is so hard, isn't it? :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris