× Members

MR decision & not informed!!

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145244 by Noel
MR decision & not informed!! was created by Noel
Hello everyone

I have had this site as an incoming info via e-mail and now signed up to access further support.

I'm lost for words after receiving pip for 2years for 2 illnesses and now have 4 I was invited to face to face assessment having not completed a claim form have scored zero points on both elements??

I will be following appeal procedure which is reconsideration etc.

Just so upset and angry and feel the assesser has written their view opposite to my view on my ability etc and had I completed a new claim form would of had a copy to refer too although I did refer to notes I'd made to which I felt were are you kidda ignored and was not allowed to add to assessment.

Will be sending written letter after ringing them Monday morning.

Thank you for reading my rant and now fully appreciate how people feel when they get this outcome.

Noeleenbarb.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145254 by
Replied by on topic MR decision & not informed!!

Noel wrote: Hello everyone

I have had this site as an incoming info via e-mail and now signed up to access further support.

I'm lost for words after receiving pip for 2years for 2 illnesses and now have 4 I was invited to face to face assessment having not completed a claim form have scored zero points on both elements??

I will be following appeal procedure which is reconsideration etc.

Just so upset and angry and feel the assesser has written their view opposite to my view on my ability etc and had I completed a new claim form would of had a copy to refer too although I did refer to notes I'd made to which I felt were are you kidda ignored and was not allowed to add to assessment.

Will be sending written letter after ringing them Monday morning.

Thank you for reading my rant and now fully appreciate how people feel when they get this outcome.

Noeleenbarb.

Hi N,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

I am sorry to hear that you lost your PIP Awards ! :(

Even though you have no awards at risk if you make a request for an MR, you may still find : This Post helpful.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

More
8 years 5 months ago #145274 by Noel
Replied by Noel on topic MR decision & not informed!!
Many thanks for response

As I have received 0 points and needs to go through the MR ans then possible appeal does the car go back and carers allowance stop??

Many thanks

Noeleen

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #145294 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic MR decision & not informed!!
Once you receive a decision, if it is a lesser or no award your PIP ceases in four weeks and the car goes.
If you succeed at appeal the award is backdated but of course this in no way compensates for the loss of the vehicle. Mobility are giving a grant of £2000 upon return of the vehicle at present to offset the loss.
Once your PIP stops your carer will no longer be entitled to their allowance.

More
8 years 2 months ago #153558 by Noel
Replied by Noel on topic MR decision & not informed!!
I had my assessment mid Nov 15 and was given 0 points sent off my info for MR and have been phoning for updates and each time told still awaiting decision!

11/03/2016. Phoned and told same still with decision manager but usually hear back 8/9 weeks and mine was now at 3months! So was put down for call back, told anything up to 5 days.

Not even 30mins later receive call back and was told I should of received letter as decision was not changed from 0 points on 2/12/2015 well I nearly cried as I have been phoning and been til same thing no decision and now I have missed 1month deadline for appeal and now have to wait on this letter to come before I can start asking for an appeal and why I'm 3months late! They did say on phone I can explain why I'm 3months late!

I'm late because I've been wasting my credit phoning for a decision that's already been made even when I had 1st called them and now on the 5th time I'm told this and I had a return call from them weeks ago saying it was still in decision makers and to be patient??

Please advise

Noel

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #153562 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic MR decision & not informed!!
Hi Noel,

I have merged your query with your previous topic relating to your failed PIP claim. It helps us enormously if everything relating to one subject is kept in the same place.

I can understand why you are angry and upset with the DWP's failure to inform you of the MR decision :angry: However, there is no need to panic about missing the deadline for appeal as the 1 month runs from the date of the decision letter. When this arrives it will come with the official form to request an appeal.

The PIP guide has a section, near the back, dealing with appeals so it is probably worth having another look at that while you await the decision letter.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP/ appeal related queries to this topic ! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noel

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.