× Members

PIP Ongoing?

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #155458 by louise
PIP Ongoing? was created by louise
Hi, Thank you to this great site & help you offer every one!
My partner thank god did not have to go through another ESA Face medical & also didn't have to go through a PIP face assessment either which was a change over from DLA.
I phoned up & she has 3 years on ESA in the support group.

I also phoned up PIP and asked how her case was going & they said she has enhanced care & standard mobility, I asked for a date of reassessment & they said there is no date on there system? & that her PIP date is from 28th April & is on going? cam i ask what does that mean, should a date be showing on there PIP System?
Would appreciate if you can tell me what that really means in a award for PIP.
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 3 weeks ago #155468 by
Replied by on topic PIP Ongoing?

louise wrote: Hi, Thank you to this great site & help you offer every one!
My partner thank god did not have to go through another ESA Face medical & also didn't have to go through a PIP face assessment either which was a change over from DLA.
I phoned up & she has 3 years on ESA in the support group.

I also phoned up PIP and asked how her case was going & they said she has enhanced care & standard mobility, I asked for a date of reassessment & they said there is no date on there system? & that her PIP date is from 28th April & is on going? cam i ask what does that mean, should a date be showing on there PIP System?
Would appreciate if you can tell me what that really means in a award for PIP.

Hi l,

This sounds promising !! :)

However, erring on the side of caution, I will wait until you receive written confirmation of both the ESA SG and the PIP Enhanced and Standard awards before fully congratulating you ! :)

If your partner has received "ongoing" PIP Awards, this is the nearest equivalent to a DLA "indefinite" award, and they should not be bothered again for at least 10 years.

As you may know, for ESA the 3 years that you speak of is a recommendation of when the SG award should be reassessed.

You may find : This Post helpful for when you receive the SG Decision Notice letter.

Please update us here when you do receive written confirmation !! :)

bro58

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155482 by louise
Replied by louise on topic PIP Ongoing?
Thanks for reply back Bro, You & all the moderators do a brilliant job on this site, I will always recommend this site as the number one site to come to, I've tried other sites but find this site the absolute best with all the information provided & prompt & friendly replies.

I'm hoping the information on the phone is correct, i will update this site once we receive the letters.
Thanks
Antony, Carer of Louise ;).
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

8 years 3 weeks ago #155487 by
Replied by on topic PIP Ongoing?

louise wrote: Thanks for reply back Bro, You & all the moderators do a brilliant job on this site, I will always recommend this site as the number one site to come to, I've tried other sites but find this site the absolute best with all the information provided & prompt & friendly replies.

I'm hoping the information on the phone is correct, i will update this site once we receive the letters.
Thanks
Antony, Carer of Louise ;).

Thanks L !! :)

I am sure the information will be correct, just being over cautious !! :)

bro58

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155634 by louise
Thank You to this brilliant site!
I Just wanted to update you that we received two letters today, one from PIP, which states my partner Louise will get Enhanced Care for Ongoing period which she got 25 points for & Mobility 10 points for Ongoing period as well.

Also her ESA Letter states she is in the support group & from the phone call it's 3 years.

Both assessments were done with out the need of face to face medicals, as I sent in a lot of proof to back up every thing.

All the very best to you all, never give up & stick with this website.
Antony.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155653 by louise
Replied by louise on topic PIP Ongoing?
Just doubled checked the PIP award letter & it's states ongoing award & we will contact you after march 2026.
Just thought I would update you on that.
Would that really means be contacted again in 9 years time or will it be after as stated in the letter?
Thanks for all the helpful information.
Antony.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.