× Members

DLA TO PIP

• Honeyone
  • Topic Author
7 years 11 months ago #155626 by Honeyone
DLA TO PIP was created by Honeyone
Hi, I am writing to thank you for all the information that you have available on your site.
This is such a useful site to help claimants with understanding what is happening during these change-overs.
I am not sure how I found your site but know that I am very pleased that I did. I read everything to help with my Granddaughters appointment for PIP assessment in February, and although I didn't hold out a lot of hope, as over the years she seems to have slipped through so many nets.
My Granddaughter has now been awarded enhanced rate for two modules.
Thank you so much.
Kindest regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #155659 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA TO PIP

Honeyone wrote: Hi, I am writing to thank you for all the information that you have available on your site.
This is such a useful site to help claimants with understanding what is happening during these change-overs.
I am not sure how I found your site but know that I am very pleased that I did. I read everything to help with my Granddaughters appointment for PIP assessment in February, and although I didn't hold out a lot of hope, as over the years she seems to have slipped through so many nets.
My Granddaughter has now been awarded enhanced rate for two modules.
Thank you so much.
Kindest regards.

Congratulations on the award and for your comments about the site.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.