× Members

PIP result!

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #156257 by Fenella Bowden
PIP result! was created by Fenella Bowden
I just wanted to thank you for your members' guide to completion of PIP. Having been a recipient of DLA Higher Level Mobility component on an indefinite basis for many years, I was very sceptical about any success with PIP given all the publicity. But with your help I not only got the higher rate mobility component, but also the standard care component! I followed your advice on completion of the form to the letter - thank you so much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: raymond

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #156281 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP result!

flower lady wrote: I just wanted to thank you for your members' guide to completion of PIP. Having been a recipient of DLA Higher Level Mobility component on an indefinite basis for many years, I was very sceptical about any success with PIP given all the publicity. But with your help I not only got the higher rate mobility component, but also the standard care component! I followed your advice on completion of the form to the letter - thank you so much.

Terrific news. Well done!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156369 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP result!
That's great news! thanks for taking the time to let us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris