× Members

PIP Capita PV4 3V assessment report

More
8 years 4 days ago #158282 by pysgota ci
PIP Capita PV4 3V assessment report was created by pysgota ci
I requested and received a copy of my assessment report in preparation for Mandatory review submission. Page 8 was missing and I was wondering if anyone here knows what page 8 of the form covers.

I have asked the DWP to forward this page. However, in case the omission was deliberate I would like some idea of what has been omitted and i have to post my submission by the 19th May

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 days ago #158306 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Capita PV4 3V assessment report

pysgota ci wrote: I requested and received a copy of my assessment report in preparation for Mandatory review submission. Page 8 was missing and I was wondering if anyone here knows what page 8 of the form covers.

I have asked the DWP to forward this page. However, in case the omission was deliberate I would like some idea of what has been omitted and i have to post my submission by the 19th May

It has two comment boxes;

Musculoskeletal system and/or Central Nervous System

and

Other relevant systems (e.g. Vision, Hearing, Cardiovascular, Respiratory etc)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 days ago #158337 by pysgota ci
Replied by pysgota ci on topic PIP Capita PV4 3V assessment report
Thank you. It will be interesting tom see what is/is not written on that page, me having Muscular Dystrophy

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris