× Members

Just received the brown envelope

More
7 years 10 months ago #158791 by Robert
Just received the brown envelope was created by Robert
Had my reassessment on April 6th for my continuation of PIP. Received the brown envelope in this mornings post and have had standard rate for both criteria extended for five years. Thanks so much for all your help from the guides. Was dreading being turned down as I thought the assessment didn't go too well. But I was as clear and honest about my condition as I could be, as advised in your guides. Thanks again. Sent off my ESA50 for reassessment of support group award but not heard anything from DWP yet, but feeling much more confident now. I'll let you know the result of that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #158798 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Just received the brown envelope
Hello Robert

So pleased you have the award you needed and deserved, and glad that the guides were of help.

Let us know how you get on with the ESA awrd.

Good luck :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #158805 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Just received the brown envelope
That's great news Robert! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.