× Members

Appeal success, thank you for your help.

More
7 years 7 months ago #165924 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Appeal success, thank you for your help.

KAREN wrote: I have today received my letter saying that I have been moved to standard for mobility and have been on higher rate DLA for the last 12 years. Therefore I will lose my notability car... My illness gets worse by the year and will continue to do so.. I am going to appeal but don't know what my chances of having it overturned will be.

Sorry to hear this, if you start your own topic we will do our best to help you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #165974 by alison
Replied by alison on topic Appeal success, thank you for your help.
hi cakebaker,.
fantastic news on your sons award , congradulations for having the determination to get what your son so well deserves ,, i am waiting for a appeal date to arrive and unfortunately wasnt awarded anything myself ,but this was my forst time applying for pip , the welfare rights person i previously got in touch with is off long time sick so ime going it alone now,, your advice is invaluable for others going through this stressfull time of appeals ,, i just hope ive got enough evidence now and have written my submission following the guides on here , this site is a godsend and the time the mods take to advice and support best they can is wonderfull ,plus people like urself who wants others to get a fair chance in winning there appeals ,,
thankyou again ,
alison,. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.