× Members

Pip award

More
7 years 11 months ago #159119 by Leach
Pip award was created by Leach
Good evening,

Just wanted to share some good news. I phoned the DWP up this afternoon as I had not heard anything apart from a letter saying sorry for the delay, had my f2f on the 15th April 2016. I had applied for PIP as was receiving DLA low rates for both since 2004. I rang with a change of circumstance and I had to claim PIP. I read a few stories off this site and decided to become a member as was really worried I would be turned down. The information and guides on Benefits & Work have been amazing, I followed the members guides and downloaded all the information I needed to help my claim. The young man on the phone said on the 18th May I was awarded Enhanced Rates for both Mobility and Care, such a big relief. Think he said for two years, will have to wait for letter. Going to stay a member as I'm sure I will need to use this fantastic site again. Thanks for reading and I truly hope you all get what you are entitled to.

God Bless!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #159135 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip award
That's great news Michelle! Thanks for taking the time to let us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris