× Members

DLA.reconsideration

More
7 years 7 months ago #169890 by helen1234
Replied by helen1234 on topic DLA.reconsideration
thanks gordon , will have to wait another few weeks then this all to end ,will keep you updated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #175611 by helen1234
well gordon my appeal is on the 21/12 ,what a lovely christmas present lol this time its being held in the local court house ,last time was in a room in a business center,a bit nervous about this as never been in a courthouse before ,do they normally be held in places like this and will it be a private room

More
7 years 5 months ago #175655 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA.reconsideration
Hi helen,

It is common for appeals to be held in the civic courts, I think the tribunal service are using any venue they can!

There will probably just be you, the clerk of court and the panel in the room (unless DWP send a presenting officer). Members of the public are allowed to watch but this is not common and your permission would be asked beforehand.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #176077 by helen1234
hi was just wondering would it be possible for some of your members to help me out concerning writing a submission for my DLA appeal which is coming up on the 21/12/16,i know it gives advice on the site on what to cover,but i need someone to actually help me word it ,as that is not something that comes easily to me ,if someone can help i would gladly have a private message with them if it is not allowed on this site

More
7 years 5 months ago #176108 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA.reconsideration

helen1234 wrote: hi was just wondering would it be possible for some of your members to help me out concerning writing a submission for my DLA appeal which is coming up on the 21/12/16,i know it gives advice on the site on what to cover,but i need someone to actually help me word it ,as that is not something that comes easily to me ,if someone can help i would gladly have a private message with them if it is not allowed on this site

I'm afraid the forum software does not support Personal Messaging and if you include your email address in a post you open yourself up to receiving spam.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 4 months ago #176495 by helen1234
hi is there some where i can find sample appeals submissions for dla

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris