× Members

PIP RESULT WITHIN 2 WEEKS BY TXT

More
7 years 11 months ago #160226 by jmach
PIP RESULT WITHIN 2 WEEKS BY TXT was created by jmach
Hi i just wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone at B&W i have been on ESA support group but suffered a massive heart attack 6 weeks ago ,When i came out of hospital i looked at your website and applied for PIP.
I had a home assessment 2 weeks ago and yesterday i got a txt telling me i had been successful and the money would be paid into my account within 2 weeks !
I was astounded how quick everything has turned out as i was expecting a 6-8 week wait.
I am not sure yet what rate i have been given but i am just grateful to be getting it .
Thanks again for all the invaluable information ,and good luck to anyone who is going through the process.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160227 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP RESULT WITHIN 2 WEEKS BY TXT
jmach

That is quick, well done :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmach

More
7 years 11 months ago #160228 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP RESULT WITHIN 2 WEEKS BY TXT
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

I am sorry that you have been so unwell, I hope you can now relax and get well without worrying about what DWP are up to!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmach

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris