× Members

ESA Support Group Success

More
7 years 11 months ago #160808 by sunnytimes
ESA Support Group Success was created by sunnytimes
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the guides that you provide. After submitting my reassessment form months ago,I have previously been in the ESA Support Group, I received a letter last week telling me I had been put back in the support group for another year, no medical required. I am so relieved and happy.
Good luck to everyone else awaiting their decisions. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160828 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Support Group Success

sunnytimes wrote: Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the guides that you provide. After submitting my reassessment form months ago,I have previously been in the ESA Support Group, I received a letter last week telling me I had been put back in the support group for another year, no medical required. I am so relieved and happy.
Good luck to everyone else awaiting their decisions. :)

Terrific news, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnytimes

More
7 years 11 months ago #160839 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Support Group Success
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnytimes

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris