× Members

Esa50

More
7 years 10 months ago #162223 by debbie
Replied by debbie on topic Esa50
Will do thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162620 by debbie
Hi I received an email from maximas about my esa50 claim saying they have transferred my file to dwp with the decision what they thought with out having to go for a medical this time I'm now waiting on dwp to make a decision on to what category they put me in I am just wondering if this is a good sign on my part ? I am dreading the big brown envelope landing

More
7 years 10 months ago #162623 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa50

debbie wrote: Hi I received an email from maximas about my esa50 claim saying they have transferred my file to dwp with the decision what they thought with out having to go for a medical this time I'm now waiting on dwp to make a decision on to what category they put me in I am just wondering if this is a good sign on my part ? I am dreading the big brown envelope landing

It should be, you cannot be found Fit for Work without attending a face to face assessment so Maximus is assessing you for the WRAG or the Support Group, I'm afraid you will have to wait until a Decision Maker makes an award to find out which, it shouldn't be more than 3-4 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #162632 by debbie
Thank you gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris