× Members

PIP and Upper Tier Tribunal- how long?

More
7 years 10 months ago #162953 by Ellen
Hi
I know that applications to appeal to the Upper Tier Tribunal aren't covered on the site/ forum , but I was wondering if there is anyone who has done it and could tell me how long it took to get a reply after writing to the First Tier Tribunal to ask for permission to go to the UT?
I hate that we are given 1 month deadlines but the HMCTS and DWP can seemingly take as long as they want/ need.
Thanks
Abby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #163010 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP and Upper Tier Tribunal- how long?

abby wrote: Hi
I know that applications to appeal to the Upper Tier Tribunal aren't covered on the site/ forum , but I was wondering if there is anyone who has done it and could tell me how long it took to get a reply after writing to the First Tier Tribunal to ask for permission to go to the UT?
I hate that we are given 1 month deadlines but the HMCTS and DWP can seemingly take as long as they want/ need.
Thanks
Abby

Have a look at my response to a similar question, albeit from the other perspective

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=topic&catid=10&id=110128

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #163092 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic PIP and Upper Tier Tribunal- how long?
Thanks- I guess the answer is it could be months .

More
7 years 10 months ago #163095 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP and Upper Tier Tribunal- how long?

abby wrote: Thanks- I guess the answer is it could be months .

I'm afraid so.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris