× Members

Result

More
7 years 10 months ago #163596 by chicopop
Result was created by chicopop
I would like to thank Benefits & Work for all their information. I was a DLA to PIP person I followed advice and along with many others sent off completed form and waited with trepidation. Was initially told I would have a home visit from Atos that was then cancelled raising stress levels. On Saturday the dreaded brown envelope arrived and with shaky hands and a feeling of doom I opened letter, High rate for both, ongoing, review in 2026, don,t quite know what to make of that but I am very relieved to at least be Ok for the moment. I'm surely not alone in finding the whole process extremely stressful. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Droylsdenian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #163623 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Result

moira duncan wrote: I would like to thank Benefits & Work for all their information. I was a DLA to PIP person I followed advice and along with many others sent off completed form and waited with trepidation. Was initially told I would have a home visit from Atos that was then cancelled raising stress levels. On Saturday the dreaded brown envelope arrived and with shaky hands and a feeling of doom I opened letter, High rate for both, ongoing, review in 2026, don,t quite know what to make of that but I am very relieved to at least be Ok for the moment. I'm surely not alone in finding the whole process extremely stressful. .

Terrific news, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #163636 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Result
That's great news Moira! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris