× Members

ESA Tribunal

More
7 years 10 months ago #163765 by Rebecca
ESA Tribunal was created by Rebecca
I have just been to my Tribunal only to be informed that they need more than the half hour allotted and also, they need access to my medical records so I will have to return at a later date.

I was awarded 6 points at my f2f even though I am predominantly housebound, need help walking, am in constant pain and have now just been awarded PIP three months after failing the ESA ( I know they do not take that into account at the Tribunal, but it shows how idiotic the system is ! ).

Does anyone have experience of this type of thing ? Advice ?

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #163777 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Tribunal
What a pain! I suppose it's better than the hearing being rushed or not having the required information. But more anxious waiting for you :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 10 months ago #163818 by Rebecca
Replied by Rebecca on topic ESA Tribunal
It is...however, I had supplied practically everything anyway and the gentleman from the Law Centre who has assisted me is a bit confused by the outcome. He sent in a submission and also felt everything they needed was there in the two bundles.

As I only leave home for this sort of thing ( hospitals/Dr etc ) it is not a good result to have to go through things again, as well as the stress of it all.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris