× Members

re applying for PIP

More
7 years 8 months ago #167358 by bilgin
re applying for PIP was created by bilgin
Hi everyone,

My name is Billie and I was refused PIP 0 points on all the questions. Never claimed benefits before, but I have been suffering with severe depression and arthritis in my spine for the last 3 years and have two different feet conditions. I was refused PIP last year even after my GP wrote to them. I just did not have the energy and felt so stressed from the assessment and being refused that I did not take it any further after recondersation stage. I have got even worse this year and would like to try again.

Just wondering if I can re apply?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167359 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic re applying for PIP

bilgin wrote: Hi everyone,

My name is Billie and I was refused PIP 0 points on all the questions. Never claimed benefits before, but I have been suffering with severe depression and arthritis in my spine for the last 3 years and have two different feet conditions. I was refused PIP last year even after my GP wrote to them. I just did not have the energy and felt so stressed from the assessment and being refused that I did not take it any further after recondersation stage. I have got even worse this year and would like to try again.

Just wondering if I can re apply?

There are no restrictions on you making a new claim. just contact the PIP helpline.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris