× Members

DLA to PIP Result

More
7 years 8 months ago #167738 by Sue
DLA to PIP Result was created by Sue
Thank you so much to everyone who helps, guides and advises on this forum and website, without your help I would have been at a loss when transferring to PIP due to a change in my health.

I received my PIP award letter and was amazed that I have been awarded the enhanced rate for both daily living and mobility!! The diary really helped, the advice on filling in the form was invaluable and after 5 months I have a brilliant result.

Just waiting now for the ESA decision as, apparently, they do not need to rush as I am only entitled to NIC, they may get their act together and make a decision but I am not holding my breath on it, LOL :laugh:

Thank you all again, I will continue visiting the forum and if I can ever lend a hand with anything please let me know.

You are all wonderful!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gillian Hill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167758 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA to PIP Result
That's great news Sue! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #168231 by Itshere
Replied by Itshere on topic DLA to PIP Result
Hope everyone is doing well...

I had my PIP decision letter back today, 6 weeks and 1 day since the assessment. They've awarded me the enhanced rate for both elements!

I absolutely could not have done it without the help from the amazing guide you guys provide on this website.

Thank you all so much, I will be shouting about your guide from the rooftops!

More
7 years 8 months ago #168235 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA to PIP Result
That's great news Chris! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :) I will listen out to hear your voice bouncing around the rooftops :silly:

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #168291 by Suzy3
Replied by Suzy3 on topic DLA to PIP Result
Well done for getting a great award.

More
7 years 8 months ago #168292 by Suzy3
Replied by Suzy3 on topic DLA to PIP Result
Great news Sue, well done.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris