Decision

• Terence Henry Steer
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #167739 by Terence Henry Steer
Decision was created by Terence Henry Steer
:ohmy:
Hi can anyone please help
I sent in my P.I.P. claim form (currently on D.L.A) one week later I received a text saying " we have enough info to decide your claim and will send a decision letter once we have made our decision"
Does this mean I will not have to have a face to face ???
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167759 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Decision

terry steer wrote: :ohmy:
Hi can anyone please help
I sent in my P.I.P. claim form (currently on D.L.A) one week later I received a text saying " we have enough info to decide your claim and will send a decision letter once we have made our decision"
Does this mean I will not have to have a face to face ???
Thanks

Yes it means you won't have a face to face, PIP Decisions are taking about 7-8 weeks at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #167763 by Somerset21
Replied by Somerset21 on topic Decision
My friend had that letter from transferring from DLA to PIP and then she was later called for a face to face.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167765 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Decision

Michelle wrote: My friend had that letter from transferring from DLA to PIP and then she was later called for a face to face.

Sounds as if it might be a standard message that means nothing!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #167766 by Somerset21
Replied by Somerset21 on topic Decision
I think it does normally mean you do not need a face to face but in my friends case they written a report and the decision maker wasn't happy so sent it back to the assessment provider.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167768 by denise
Replied by denise on topic Decision
Gordon is that from when you have filled the PIP form in or from when you have had your assessment

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.