× Members

PIP outcome

More
7 years 7 months ago #170100 by fleurdeleys
PIP outcome was created by fleurdeleys
Hi, I would just like to tell everyone not to give in when their award comes through & it's not what they had hoped for. I had my PIP award through on the 12 September & I was given the enhanced rate for care but only the standard rate for mobility. I asked for a Mandatory Reconsideration Notice & less than a fortnight later, having sent in more evidence, the brown envelope dropped through the door & hey presto, they are now giving me the enhanced rate for both for an ongoing period. I was elated & felt an enormous weight lifted from my shoulders.
Thanks too to B&W for all their helpful guidance, money well spent! :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #170106 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP outcome
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #170123 by denise
Replied by denise on topic PIP outcome
WELL DONE i was over the moon when i got mine ongoing.

More
7 years 7 months ago #170124 by Maggie
Replied by Maggie on topic PIP outcome
Thank you for the encouragement! I'm sure I have a good case, but feel so ill and miserable wasn't sure I could go on. So thank you again! Will keep up the fight! Best wishes from Liverpool.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris