× Members

ref: tribunal

More
7 years 6 months ago #171404 by Oali
ref: tribunal was created by Oali
i finally had my esa tribunal hearing on Tuesday. the judge and doctor were very polite and kind and it took about 5 minutes for them to award me esa. i went from 0 to 24 and qualified to be placed in the support group :) such a load of my head!

i didn't know about this wonderful site at the time i completed my esa50 form, i honestly believe that had i known and used the guides to fill my esa50 form i would have been spared all this hassle. the guides not only help in answering the questions effectively but also help in understanding how and what assumptions the dwp will make. i used the appeal guides (and the guide to fill in the esa50 form) so i could create an appeal based on how i should have originally filled in the form. i also acquired a letter from my GP confirming the health problems i stated.

i honestly believe it was knowing how to articulate the answers around the dwps tricks and assumptions that allowed me to win my appeal. thank you very much B&W site. your guides are invaluable and the moderators are so helpful. i would recommend this lovely site to everyone. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #171415 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ref: tribunal
That's great news ali! Well done for persevering until you got the award you deserve. Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris