× Members

pip

More
7 years 6 months ago #173976 by stonewall77
pip was created by stonewall77
hi
after failing in my efforts to claim esa I didn't hold out much hope of claiming pip. I suffer from rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, and have been on dla for 8 years. I visit your forum often, and have read many horror stories about claiming pip. I decided to subscribe to your site, and downloaded your guides. yesterday the brown envelope arrived, and to my amazement I have been awarded the enhanced rate for both care and mobility. without the guides I have no doubt that the outcome would have been very different. it is without doubt the best twenty pounds I have ever spent thank you. to anybody out there these guides are priceless I cant thank you enough keep up the good work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #173979 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip

stonewall77 wrote: hi
after failing in my efforts to claim esa I didn't hold out much hope of claiming pip. I suffer from rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, and have been on dla for 8 years. I visit your forum often, and have read many horror stories about claiming pip. I decided to subscribe to your site, and downloaded your guides. yesterday the brown envelope arrived, and to my amazement I have been awarded the enhanced rate for both care and mobility. without the guides I have no doubt that the outcome would have been very different. it is without doubt the best twenty pounds I have ever spent thank you. to anybody out there these guides are priceless I cant thank you enough keep up the good work.

Many congratulations, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #173988 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip
Great news stonewall! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris