× Members

Correct Result

More
7 years 4 months ago #175032 by ESA Headache
Correct Result was created by ESA Headache
I had my ESA f2f just under 3 weeks ago and I must admit that the f2f wasn't as bad as I had expected. The Assessor was trained in Neurology which is one of my conditions although not the only one and was very understanding about the limitations that it gives me. I also have another very rare condition which the Assessor had taken the time to look up before seeing me. I wasn't impressed about the long time that I spent waiting for my f2f but as the Assessor took the time to look into the problems that the condition can cause I am understanding now of the long wait.

Anyway the good news is that I have been placed again into the Support group for 3 years by which time I will have reached retirement age.

Thank you so much B&W for all of the help that you have been in receiving the benefit which I already knew that I should receive.

Too be honest I had already stated to write a Mandatory review and Appeal letter which I thankfully don't need now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #175034 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Correct Result
ESA Headache

Really pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ESA Headache

More
7 years 4 months ago #175046 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Correct Result
Great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ESA Headache

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.